What Makes a Difference
The First Luxury Art Hotel is committed to sustainable and green practices. Our philosophy is to satisfy guests' needs while respecting the environment.
- All guest room and kitchen appliances are Energy Star rated.
- In-room devices for automatic lights switch-off.
- All bulbs are Energy class A.
- The disinfectants comply with the law provisions on hygiene ISO type 1.
- Staff is trained to use detergent and disinfectant doses according to packaging instructions.
- Internal training program for the use of chemicals.
Reuse of materials
The First Luxury Art Hotel design incorporates eco-friendly materials wherever possible. Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints improve indoor air quality for guests and staff.
The hotel offers Electric Cars for guests to rent and move around the city easily, park conveniently and enjoy the magic of the Eternal City while saving the environment.
We use silverware and glassware to reduce waste generated by plastic utensils and paper cups.
The staff recycles all organic, plastic and paper materials that are delivered to the public Recycling Center through a 'door to door' waste collection system, under careful and meticulous controls.